Saturday, October 1, 2011

How Christian does it make a person feel to hate atheists and wish Hell on them?

Back when I was a Christian, I didn't have that type of hatred in me. Is that why I stopped being Christian maybe?|||They are demonically possessed by the Christ Demon, they get their Jollies off that way.|||It is not that we hate them. That is where you are wrong it is their attitudes and mindsets that they have that wont let them see the truth! That is in Christ. If you were a Christian why did you have that hate for that is not of God, the only hatred we are to have is of sin not the sinner.|||blessed are the merciful, for they will be given mercy.








how can you hate those whom Jesus died for when you're one of them? if you hate those for whom He died, then you should question wether or not this thing you call a conversion is truly genuine. if you've come into the knowledge of God, you will love those whom He loves.|||well, most christians I know are cheating, loud, narrow minded, racist, obnoxious, and conduct themselves in a very UN-christlike fashion.|||We don't hate. We definitely don't WISH hell on anyone. It's the opposite, we preach the message that God SAVES you from hell if only you believe.|||Unfortunately, people who claim Christianity, and act in such a way, are very immature Christians, to say the least.


It happens.|||Probably, Christianity is the only religion that I know that is based on hate.|||there are a few who do that





most christians do not hate people





they tell people about the consequences of sin which is hell





they for the most part do not want people to go there|||In fairness, I don't assume that it's a widely held opinion that they WISH hell upon us... just that they think we're headed there and that they're doing us a favour by telling us.|||They're just bigots who think they're better than everyone else.|||I don't hate atheists, and I would never wish hell upon anyone.


If anything I feel sorry for you... my prayers are with you at the spiritually weak time.|||I never wish hell on anyone|||I dont have that hate either.



Perhaps that is why I left atheism for Christ.|||I don't think I know anyone who wishes hell on people...in person anyway.|||coughAnonymousPleasecough|||BURN THE WITCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment