Saturday, October 1, 2011

What is the viability of a christian motorcycle accessories store?

I live in newaygo co. MI. I'm sure there are other christian riders in west Mi. It is almost impossible to find these stickers and patches in stores.|||From time to time you find some motorcycle related stuff at Family Christian Book Stores but only rarely. I think most of the patches and stickers are through organizations such as the Christian Motorcycle Association and other groups like them.





I think your idea has a great deal of "viability" to it. Personally, I think, there are more Christian riders, who belong to no club or organization, here in michigan than most people believe, and I'll bet they would love something proclaiming the Lord. Further more, I know I've grown tired of the same old images of death that seem so much interwoven into the world of riding motorcycles and would love to see more light and life in this area. I would love to see a Christian motorcycle accessory store, even more so here in Michigan.


Ride Safe|||You are going to rent a retail space to sell christian motorcycle stickers???? Never heard of a dumber idea.





On the other hand it would be perfect for online sales. Low overhead and if it takes off you have it made, if it doesn't you aren't out that much.|||If anybody knows where to get stuff for you and/or your bike in Michigan its these guys: http://www.michiganbikersforchrist.org/


They are your local God squad on 2 wheels.|||There are a couple in my state. Not my bag but they have stayed in business for several years.|||I think it would go over Gang Busters! name hint there for ya too.|||I agree with whats his name try it online. I would also see if local shops would sell on consignment. I don't think I would attempt to rent space for a shop with that niche market.

No comments:

Post a Comment