Saturday, October 1, 2011

What are some free, legit, websites where a Christian songwriter can post their songs?

I am a Christian lyricist. I recently had one of my lyrics turned into music by a local music producer/composer. I am looking for some free, legit websites where I can post our song. My long-term goal is to get the song out to Christian artists or music professionals.|||Myspace and Youtube of course..


Then there is Soundclick, Lala, Mixposure, Datpiff is a hip hop site for mixtapes, but you could post your music there if you wanted.|||Yes. I agree with youtube. It is absolutely free and if you make good ones, you get a lot of views. Many people have become famous on youtube. 1 good example is justin bieber. Work hard and when you get your username, tell me the username and i iwill subscribe and spread the word!|||Assuming you don't want something absolutely dedicated to Christian music, Youtube allows you to post videos, and both Myspace and Facebook will allow you to create a Musician page and upload songs.|||Well...YouTube.|||youtube.com





Edit: Gazoo beat me to it :(

No comments:

Post a Comment