Saturday, October 1, 2011

How to go about getting a Christian mentor?

I am struggling much with my faith and also what i am doing in my life is wrong and needs sorting out. How can i go about getting a christian mentor to help me and keep me straight? I have only just moved to this new church so i dont really want to ask there.|||Well above all, in any situation where you need something, just pray. God loves you and of course he wants you to have someone to keep you accountable. So keep praying for it and be patient in the Lord; rejoicing in the fact it's already in the works!





One thing I've noticed when starting to go to a new church, and not knowing anyone, is that it's hard to meet people there. Everyone is busy talking to people they already know and they are afraid for the most part meeting new people. So honestly it's much easier to get to know people at bible studies where it's smaller and you can actually start to remember some names and get to know people in the church body. From there your relationships can grow too, just pray for that as well!





Hope that helps, God bless.|||Just hang around the internet, on any message board, minding your own business. Eventually, some proselytizing Jesus freak will run into you. Ask him or her to be your mentor.|||silly woman, god doesn't exist.|||why don't you want to ask there? that's the best way to get to know the people in your new Church!


also, you should join a youth fellowship, or Sunday school...depending on how old you are. it will really help you in both 1) know the Bible 2) build your faith up 3) know the people|||school teacher is better !!|||You don't need a christian mentor to fill your head with outdated fairy tales and morally questionable bullshit philosophy.|||I would go to the pastor and talk to him, he would know best, and it will help you get to know the church better|||I would stick with your Norse Gods if I were you|||No David is a false prophet! And if he wasn't christian mentors would be pointless. Though I would have to say to an extent they are.|||And now, I say unto you, my brethren, that after ye have known and have been taught all these things, if ye should transgress and go contrary to that which has been spoken, that ye do withdraw yourselves from the Spirit of the Lord, that it may have no place in you to guide you in wisdom’s paths that ye may be blessed, prospered, and preserved—





I say unto you, that the man that doeth this, the same cometh out in open rebellion against God; therefore he listeth to obey the evil spirit, and becometh an enemy to all righteousness; therefore, the Lord has no place in him, for he dwelleth not in unholy temples.





Therefore if that man repenteth not, and remaineth and dieth an enemy to God, the demands of divine justice do awaken his immortal soul to a lively sense of his own guilt, which doth cause him to shrink from the presence of the Lord, and doth fill his breast with guilt, and pain, and anguish, which is like an unquenchable fire, whose flame ascendeth up forever and ever.





And now I say unto you, that mercy hath no claim on that man; therefore his final doom is to endure a never-ending torment.|||Pray and ask the Lord to bring you a Christian Mentor. You should visit the Pastor as well as he may have someone to help you now and he and the Lord can bring it to pass quickly.|||Ask God in prayer to help you with what you are struggling with and to send you some Christian friends to help you. God bless.|||Sister is is so good to know that you want help. First pray and ask the Lord to direct your path. And don't be afraid to seek help in your new Church because we are all SAVED SINNERS not Lost Sinners it is a difference. And believe the Lord will send you the right person. And the one thing that helps me is I love the Lord and don't want to hurt him so I try to think about what I am doing, Because he is my Lover and my friend and really all that I have so i want to please him.. And remember that people that come in your life are they in love with your Jesus or are they trying to lead you another way. That will usually help. We cant sit at Satan's table and Jesus to.. And remember he which began a good work in you is faithful to complete it. Always put Jesus first and you cant go wrong. Love you with the love of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment