Saturday, October 1, 2011

What is a really good love christian novel?

I am looking for a great love story. Something that is real emotional, and christian to help my faith.|||I have a book trilogy to recommend. "The Circle Trilogy", by Ted Dekker.





They are not romance novels, but it contains romance in it. It contains the love between a man and a woman, as well as the love between God and man. These three books (Black, Red, and White), portrayed God's love to mankind in a way I've never seen before. It's got a lot of action and stuff in it, but it does have romance in it. I would say the whole trilogy is really about the romance (both human and divine). It really made me thing of God's love in a new light.





Give it a look over.|||You are aksing for too much.|||Check out Journey of the Heart and other Love Stories by Judith Bronte. Also, one of the best love stories ever told is in the bible - Jacob and Rachel.|||Ehhhh.....I'm not too crazy about Christian novels, I find them unrealistic. But I read one that was okay, it's like a series of books called "Diary of a Real Girl" I think that's the name. But the lady writes these little diaries and it's okay, but its very predictable. You could try Nicholas Sparks, they're not Christian but his characters have the same Christian values.|||Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers - I don't generally read fiction labeled as christian, but a friend gave me this book several years ago and I think it's exactly what you're looking for.


http://www.amazon.com/Redeeming-Love-Fra鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment