Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Any christian songs that deal with vulnerability and knowing who you are?

Can i get two different lists of christian songs. Some that deal with vulnerabilty and being vuolnerable with other people and especially God...About not having it all together. Around those lines or that would fit that criteria. Also another list of christian songs that works with knowing who you are in Christ, Plans thay he may have, Him showing himself and giving you identity etc...


Please help me out by giving me two different lists of songs that fit those two criterias! Thank you so much!|||I would say that Reliant K answers both of those. check out their albums mmhhmm, 5 score and 7 years ago and Forget and not slow down. For your first set about vulnerability I would say the song I So Hate Consequences hits it spot on.

1 comment:

  1. If We're Honest - Francesa Battistelli (vulnerability)

    He Knows My Name - Francesa Battistelli (identity)

    Stained Glass Masquerade - Casting Crowns (vulnerability)

    Who Am I - Casting Crowns (identity)


    So I Can Just Be Me - Laura Story (vulnerability/identity)

    Not As Strong As We Think We Are - Rich Mullins (vulnerability)

    Broken Together - Casting Crowns (vulnerability)


    Just Cry - Mandisa (vulnerability)


    You Are More - Tenth Avenue North (vulnerability/identity)

    Change This Heart - Sidewalk Prophets (vulnerability)

    Shattered - Trading Yesterday (vulnerability)

    Someone Worth Dying For - Mikeschair (vulnerability/identity)


    Save My Life - Sidewalk Prophets (vulnerability)

    Apologize - 33Miles (vulnerability)

    You Are I AM - MercyMe (identity)

    And this isn't a song but the skit God's Chisel by the Skit Guys (identity)

    Beloved - Tenth Avenue North (identity)

    Worn - Tenth Avenue North (vulnerability)


    ReplyDelete