Friday, September 16, 2011

What Christian collages teach Japanese and sends students overseas?

I want to move to Japan and teach kids English or some creative class like improv or art. I want to learn Japanese so I can speak to everyone. Does anyone know which Christian collages teaches young adults Japanese and send them to Japan? Or lets them live with Japanese citizens overseas to get the experience of life over there first hand? Please send the names and the links to the sites if you can! Thanks for anything!|||Hi there Kendra.





First, if you want to truly become fluent in Japanese you can get started without even going to the country. I recommend you check out this article:





http://ezinearticles.com/?Learning-Japan鈥?/a>





I would suggest that you first develop a strong level of fluency before traveling. Then you can sign up in a program like the JET program in order to become an English teacher in Japan.





Cheers! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment