Friday, September 16, 2011

Do you think a religious Christian girl and an anti-religion atheist man relationship can work?

Anti-religion atheist= An atheist who hates religion.





Bear in mind this anti religion atheist is pretending to be Christian.





2) Also what if he was not pretending to be Christian and openly anti-religion? Do you think it would still work?





What obsticales would each scenario face?|||Why would an atheist pretend to be pious when he is already philosophically opposed to it?|||Coincidentally, I've been faced with a similar situation. I wouldn't pretend to be someone I'm not however. I'm an atheist, but I've dated several christians, once they find out what I am, they either try to get me to come to church with them, or they don't care. They accept me for who I am, but I also accept them for what they believe, after all, everyone needs someone to lean on. It's just that an atheist use people instead of a supreme being. The relationship would %26amp; could work, if you accept the fact that she needs a religious crutch in her life. You don't have to change your belief, but you should let her talk to you about it, it would make her feel like you accept her belief %26amp; that you are trying to understand her. The main obstacle would be that she may want you to come to church with her. You should, sometimes it's fun to learn why these religious people believe what they believe. I am going to say again: I am an atheist openly. You should be to, if she really loves you she'll accept you.%26amp; as for you being an ANTI- religion atheist, you shouldn't date someone who is christian if you really are anti-religion.


Hope this helps,


-Katy|||No, sorry i don't think it would work.(either way)





I think if the atheist pretended to be a Christian, his or her true colors would eventually shine through. A person can only pretend to be something for a short period of time. Also, if it did eventually come out that the atheist was pretending, then the Christian would be upset.





And even if the atheist was openly atheist, the Christian would only be able to take but so much of the atheist's ways before he or she goes crazy and vice versa.





There are enough illusions in this world. Don't make this relationship another.|||I don't think lying is good in any relationship. What happens when she meets your friends and family, who know that you're atheist? Somebody might accidentally say something. Besides that, if you hate religion then don't you have at least some negative feelings or contempt toward her?





Your girlfriend might not care if you're an atheist; it really depends on how devout she is. If she believes that only Christians are going to Heaven, then she probably wants to be with another Christian.|||No, that can't work, for either one of them.





I think there are 4 things couples should agree on: finances, children, how close they should live to the in-laws, and religion.





The religion difference will lead to nothing but arguments, especially when she wants to spend Sunday morning in church, and he wants to use it to sit around and drink coffee or play golf.





And if he's pretending, he will be miserable.|||Both situations would not work out. If he was pretending, that would make it a lot worse, because the whole relationship would be a lie. If he was openly Atheist, and the woman was truly a Christian, she could not be in a devoted relationship with him, because he was not a Christian.|||I'm good friends with some religious girls and I think religion is bullshit. However, I let them believe what makes them happy, and don't constantly shove the fact that there's no proof of God down their throats. I wouldn't, however, pretend to be something you aren't. Going to church with her would probably make you want to shoot yourself, and the quick fix solution would never hold up in the long run (an act can only last so long).|||It cannot work. "Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? And what communion hath light with darkness?" (2 Cor. 6:14, KJV).





As you grow closer to God, your mate's resentment toward you %26amp; your religion will grow, and divide you. Be his door to Christianity. I told my boyfriend I couldn't get any closer to him as long as he was a Pagan, because of this verse. He said he wanted to talk to my Pastor. When he did, he got saved, %26amp; now we've been married for almost 2 years, and he loves Jesus as much as I do.





You're in my prayers!|||you're atheist you're really wrong , if shes chirstian shes in the good way and you in ghe bad lol|||Only if the atheist isn't you|||No. God bless your soul.|||Nope.|||absolutly not opposites dont always attract u know|||nope..............|||LOL, yep. My ex gf and I lasted for 2 years. We broke up, cuz she moved out of South Africa.

No comments:

Post a Comment