Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Christian?

Anyone out there that considers Christ an important part of their life but refuses to call or consider themselves a Christian?|||yes there were, a Muslim's faith was the one verily consider Christ was an important part of their religion and they believe to Jesus but they actually refuse to call them a Christians cause they are Muslims.





and also there are people who refuse to call them as a Christians but they believe on Jesus massage and to Jesus.|||I have come across quite a few on this forum who have stated this about themselves and frankly I fail to understand how they think this way, is it a case of pick`n`mix faith or what?|||A christian is one who follows Christ.


God only cares about the heart not what they call themselves.|||Jesus is the most important person in my life, He is my life but I call myself a christian cause I follow Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment