Friday, September 23, 2011

What are good christian worship songs for two female vocalists to sing?

By worship songs I mean songs that the audience can sing along with.


Please Christian songs, thanks!|||check out www.ksbj.org


Natalie Grant and Aisha Woods are both great female vocalist, you can hear many of the songs and contact the DJ's as well to get help





Good luck|||Running - Christ for the Nations

Report Abuse


|||how you live (turn up the music) by point of grace


i can only imagine by mercyme


hosanna by hillsongs united


everything to me by mark shultz


lead me to the cross by hillsongs [this song is pretty good]


this is my desire by hillsongs


you are holy by hillsongs [for this song you can have the famale sing it and the audience sing it back]





if you dont like any of these songs then just look up hillsongs and hopefully youll fing sonething good!!


god bless :]|||toby mac- made to love


undo-rush of fools


listen-trin-i-tee 5:7


shei atkins temptation


rebecca st james god help me


rebecca st james thank you


mighty to save


here we are to worship


jesus hurry-rush of fools


your love- rush of fools


when our hearts sing - rush of fools


we all-rush of fools


trust me-crystal lewis


crazy beautiful-chasen


you make me high joe brooks


I'll carry you rebecca st james


beautiful stranger - rebecca st james


universe - rebecca st james


wait for me - rebecca st james


breath- rebecca st james


seventh day slumber - caroline


there is a god 33 miles


one life to love - 33 miles


when I get where i'm going - 33 miles


come with me - 33 miles


I cant deny - 33 miles


I'm going home - sehi atkins


onna free way shei atkins


I love praisin


song of hope-robbie seay band


favorite ***: brian doerksen - the river








hope I helped, god bless you !!!|||shout to the lord





there is none like you

No comments:

Post a Comment