Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Christian............?

right i know this guy. he isnt mainstream christian but he says he is christian to a certain extend. he dabbles in the wilder side of christianity.





what could this mean..?|||That could be me that you are talking about there. I wonder if that guy feels the same as I do. You do not have to belong to a church in order to be religious!





I 'believe' in God and the Holy Bible (if you like) but I don't belong to any particular group or sect or church. My beliefs are based on what I think I know! I am disillusioned with mainstream religion and much of science also. I have belonged to religious groups, but I just don't trust them enough. I have also looked at science to a certain extent and I don't trust it either.





That doesn't make us heathens.|||be afraid, be very afraid





http://www.anl.org.uk/images/BNP_LyndaMi鈥?/a>|||God knows . . .





I dont understand does christianity have a wilder side?|||.....why don't you ask him?|||Stoning children? Polygamy? Maybe you should ask him.|||How the hell would we know?|||Christians do not "dabble" in Christianity.|||no clue soo run away and cut him from what I would consider knowing him at all|||He follows the basic rules but he interprets them more loosely.|||It means you are asking a question I do not get,never heard of the wilder side of Christianity.|||First of all, I don't think you can be a Christian "to a certain extent". You are either a Christian, or you aren't.|||I have no idea...............


a sect???


don't go home with him........|||there 's a wilder side for Christianity ??|||Christianity has a wild side?|||In some circles he would be called an extremist. In other circles a nutter.|||Don't want this guy on my team. Tell me where he is and I'll send down a bolt of lightning.....and he ain't comin to heaven. He's off to burn with that Satan bloke.

No comments:

Post a Comment