Friday, September 23, 2011

How can a Christian man who is friends with homosexuals stop being friendly to them?

My wife says I can't hang out with my gay best friend anymore. How can I, a Christian man, avoid my best friend Ray-Ray and stop being friends with him after we have been friends for so long?|||Does the Bible teach you that you should hate him? I thought the Sermon on the Mount was about loving your enemy (among other things). I thought that Christians were supposed to be loving, getting their morals from the ultimate force of Good in the universe? Is your wife better able to govern you than your God? I would hope not.





I'm not trying to be a dick or cause problems in your marriage. I am saying that this is one of the problems with many Christians. They preach love and practice hate. You should demonstrate to your wife that you can disagree with his sins and still accept him as a friend.





This is just one of the many reasons why I just can't accept Christianity (and many other religions). They breed hatred and bigotry.|||okay well you have some choices here. first of all, you can tell your friends to stop being gay and you can pray with him. second of all, if u were really a Christian, you wouldn't even be friends with him in the first place because in the BIBLE, it says that it is bad to be homosexual. third of all, you need to PRAY. i will pray for u God bless|||That is the whole opposite Idea of what a Christian is.








Your whole mission here is to share the Love of Jesus with everyone you meet.











He could eventually see you Christian Love, and want to change his life because of You.








You should tell your wife that she married a Christian and Christians share Jesus with everyone... It could be the very reasons God had you be friends with him in the first place...you could be the one God has chosen to share himself.|||He is still a human being and your friend. Don't let your wife control you so much.|||Everyone is a human.|||Keep being friends with him, don't let your wife dictate your life.|||Don't stop being friends because he is gay. What a ludicrous suggestion!|||Find a religion with less hate. I don't believe in homosexual marraige so I don't marry men. Just becuase you don't believe in something doesn't mean it's wrong. Your friend is your friend, who cares if he likes to blow a man every know and then. Christianity is a pretty young religion, in a thousand years or so everyone will realize how rediculous it is, just like Roman Mythology. Some people are gay, some people are straight. Even by your religions messed up concepts being friends with a homosexual is not a sin, is it a sin to be friends with a Muslim or Jew. Technically they both commit sins by their faith alone (according to Christianity). Should you stop going to church because your priest blew a few little boys? Would'nt you be an enabler by putting money in the collection basket? Here is religion for dumbys: don't kill, don't steal, be honest, don't be an asshole. Thats all you have to do, and I'm sure what ever kind of god we may have will be happy with that. I don't see any reason why a god as loving and forgiving as Christians make him out to be would be so hateful and unforgiving. Oh and don't start throwing scripture at me, becuase I'll start posting passages from 100,00 Leagues Under the Sea, and Peter Pan. I prefer those peices of fiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment