Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What is a good christian radio station in chicago?

My girlfriend is a christian and she likes christian radio. I live near chicago. She is coming to visit me this weekend. I want to play christian radio for her in the car when we go to places and stuff. I've tried googling but I'm overwhelmed by the options so I wonder if anybody knows of any that they like. She likes christian music not talk.|||It is good you mention "no talk" because the majority of Christian stations that cover that area talk based (more talk than music).





I know the 2 most popular stations are Moody Radio and WYLL





There is a really good station based in Chicagoland WBGL .. not sure if reception would cover to where you are at .. I know when I have visited Chicago I have tuned in 104.7 .. and have picked up good reception, however there are many dead spots where it fades out or disappears into static land.





Personally though when I enter the main city, I end up playing CD's or my ipod (which personally is better than any radio station because its music I know I love)





Best of luck with your search .. it's not an easy one.. I hope you can get WBGL though .. they have some fun music :) and less talk|||%26gt;%26gt;I've tried googling



So you left Google to see what its mighty competitor, Yahoo, had to say. Good choice.



Try seeing which stations you can actually TUNE IN. Just because something is broadcast in your state doesn't mean it will necessarily come through where you live.

http://www.christianradio.com/stations.a鈥?/a>|||Familyradio is a worldwide ministry that is very faithful to Scripture. They offer traditional hymn songs and teachings, bible studies, and scripture readings throughout the day.





You might be able to get some of these fequencies.





WJCH Joliet 91.9 FM Local Station


WJCH LaPorte 109.9 FM Translator


WJCH Rockford 94.5 FM Translator|||Christian girl friend coming to visit you? Just so you know, you aren't going to get any.





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>|||No such thing anywhere .


All Christian radio stations are evil.|||I don't see how radio stations can believe in god.

No comments:

Post a Comment