Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Christian ?

why do people let themselves completely brain washed?|||you tell me and that is not a complete sentence.|||Well I am christian, and I'm not brain washed, although sometimes I think Some things are weird lol.





And for all the people who are bashing you for your incomplete sentence, it's ok, because I do that sometimes too.





=)|||it starts at a young age when they don't know any better....





then for the rest of their lives, they act like they "know the truth"....only because it's what they've been told, and nothing more. Logic and reality aside.|||I don't find myself with a lack of intelligence or opinions of my own. I, however, can type a complete sentence without grammatical errors. You should try it sometime.|||That is a good question. Why do NON-CHRISTIANS allow themselves to be completely brainwashed??|||Brainwashing actually has the sad result of not being able to complete a typed sentance.|||oh please stop,my side is hurting,you are so funny(rolls eyes)





listen when you learn how to write a sentence correctly then we will talk.|||You assume that Christians are brain washed. False premise, try again.





God bless you.|||Because they have to give trolls like you something to do.|||because most people don't want to use their brains.

No comments:

Post a Comment