Friday, September 23, 2011

What to write in a christian mission statement ?

My friend is applying for teaching jobs in Universities which require a christian mission statement. She is not a Christian. Do you think she stands any chance of even getting through? If so what should she write in such a statement.|||Ask her to write something from the heart. I've met two non-christian people working within christian missionaries in my life's journey, and what you believe is only a small part of being a christian. A larger part is how you live your life. You can be christian in nature, without holding their beliefs. Likewise, you can claim to be a christian, pray each day, go to church and still be selfish and unloving. As long as she has an understanding of the christian nature, writing a statement should be easy. Hope this helps...|||Christianity is about a personal relationship with JC....nothing more....nothing less

Report Abuse


|||Easy. Here is one you can use:





"I resolve to pester everyone that I come in contact with concerning their religious beliefs and make them aware that their's are all wrong and mine are right. Furthermore, I resolve to condemn everyone to hell who doesn't believe exactly as I do. Amen."|||Why lie about it ? Be sure your sins will find you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment