Friday, September 16, 2011

How to know if Christian girl practices sexual abstinence?

'm a Christian guy and am practicing sexual abstinence, I would like to meet a Christian woman doing the same. But, how can I know she is or isn't?|||There is no way to know for sure. 88% of True Love Waits signers "do it anyway". I used to go to conservative churches and I don't think you should worry about sexual abstinence. I learned later in life that church leaders actually crack jokes about real-life 30 and 40 year-old virgins, so I stopped worrying about it. Now I send my Christian friends to the site below which covers the pro-premarital sex stuff in the bible that your church will never tell you about.|||I myself am 18 yrs old and I have never had sex, very easily with out a problem. And no, I am not ugly, or fat..haha.


Anyways, I have alot of friends who have done the same,I think it has alot to do with their character and the way they live their life. Look at their life and then ask that ?

Report Abuse


|||well the obvious answer is that she won't try to sleep with you, but other than that you'll just have to take her word for it. The only other way for you to tell is to have sex with her and if you've pierced her hymen, that means she was telling the truth...but that rather defeats the pupose don't you think?|||Look for a purity ring on her finger.





If there is one, she still might not be.





You still need to ask her.





This is a question I would not ask in a direct way. I would ask some open ended question, which will lead her to share what she really believes.|||To find out, you'll need the following...:





1 Can of purple paint


1 can of green paint


1 shovel





Here's what to do:





1.) Paint one of your testicles purple


2.) Paint the other testicle green


3.) Take off your pants in front of her


4.) If she says "Those are the funniest-looking balls I've ever seen", hit her over the head with the shovel|||Sexual repression manifests itself in many forms. Neurosis, compensation, addiction etc etc|||Ask her. Christians are incapable of lying. Unless, of course, she is lying about being a Christian.|||Use the old, never-fail chat up line: " Hello darlin' ! Fancy a shag?"


If you end up with a knee in the bollocks then you've got the girl of your dreams!|||Ask her? Or go through her underwear drawer. If you find thongs, forget about it.|||If she hollers somebody elses name the first time you are intimate--i'd say she's lying.|||Ask her and hope she isn't lying.|||She'll likely tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment