Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What should a christian husband do if his wife starts listening to gangsta rap against his will?

Gangsta rap is not christian music yet a friend of mine has a wife who is listening to it now. What should he do? He already told her not to.|||suck it up its music and its her choice to listen to what ever she wants|||Well, here's what I think he should do..... She's most likely not going to stop listening to rap no matter how much he pleads, begs, or demands it, soooooo... he should introduce her to these guys because they are extremely talented Christian rap artists (you can look them up on the sites listed in "sources" if you wanna give your friend the web addresses to these guys!)





G.R.I.T.S.


Raw srvnt


Lunie 3:80


Yung Semaj


Trip Lee


Lil Prophet


Canon


DJ Official


Flame


Tedashii


RIO aka KuntryBoyy


Manafest


KJ-52


Pastor AD3


Thrill Da Playa


R-Swift


Dre Sr


Lecrae


Sho Baraka


Chris Lee


La Familia Muzik


Frontlynaz


Humble TIP


Oldhead


Viktory


Canton Jones


Buddy Crunk


MESSENJA


C.L. Ryderz


The Ambassador


Didymus


Jaelife


J.Flue


Yaves the Street Pastor


Trev-Eaz


KamB.I.N.O.


Bizzle (aka Lavyss)


Lord Have Mercy


Papa San (Jamaican rapper)


Knine


This'l


PRo|||Tell him to let her do what she wants. Its not him to tell her what to do, and im pretty sure you dont have a right to go up to her face and tell her what she can and cant do. I listen to all kinds of rap, and I am a female. I listen to gangsta rap, and reality rap, I listen to it all, anyone who doesent like it and decides to say something to me, will get pushed out of my way. I love rap, and I wouldnt want someone going and telling me what to do.





If someone told you what to do, what you can do, and what you cant do, you wouldnt like it right? She wont care that he doesent like it, either way she will find a way to listen to it. He wouldnt even have to know, its called a radio, or a computer. Or most of all, a Hidden Ipod. Its quite easy to do all of those things, am I right? Its something she ENJOYS. So let her have that. Let her be the boss of her own body and her own mind, and stop telling her what to do. It would be a ncie thing you guys could do for her. Stop thinking about it, as its not a big deal, its just music. You probly even have the 'Gangsta' rap wrong to, it might just be 'rap' and your just giving it a name that you dislike. Not all rap is 'gangsta'. Most of it is not.|||dude, let her! God is more about loving than about telling each other what to do and what not to do.. Do not judge! christians even sing rap....have you ever heard of Lecrae, Trip Lee, tedashii, etc..there are so many other christian rappers out there!





Lecrae:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crl05zbwD鈥?/a>|||Listen to his own music. I believe in God, go to church, pray and I listen to more then just christian music. I don't like rap much either, but I not going to stop anyone from listening to it. I'll listen to my own music and be happy.|||%26gt;%26gt;Gangsta rap is not christian music ...%26lt;%26lt;





I'm sorry, but I missed the announcement that appointed you in charge of what is and is not christian music. Judgmental much?|||Tell your friend to butt out of his wife's business.


So what if she likes gangsta rap?


It's what she likes, so let her live her life and listen to what she likes.|||Why are you asking this question in the rap and hip hop section anyway?|||What's good for the goose is not always good for the gander.|||well what should the wife do if the husband starts listening to christian music? christians are the worse of them all..|||Hit her with a with a massive Cross. preferably in the heart ,so he could strike the "Blackness" outta her....|||back off and let her get her groove on. It's 2010, his wife can do what she wants.|||So what if it's not? It's good music.|||nothing its your religion not hers and its her choice not yours

No comments:

Post a Comment