Friday, September 23, 2011

What do christian ladies look for in a man?

I am a christian man, 45, who is praying for a christian wife. Ladies what would be the top 5 things you look for in christian man? Thanks for your help.|||Im too young to answer this but I think I can offer a better answer than Mike.


1. He has be lead to her by God


2. He has to love God more than he loves her


3. He has to treat her even better than her father treated her.


4. He has to love her of course


5. He has to be honest with her and accept it when she honest with him





Karl, just wait on the Lord. Maybe he's getting her ready, maybe he's getting you ready. Isaiah 40:31|||They are looking to enslave you.If you are smart and strong enough you wont fall into thier mind control game.Most christian women Ive dated a few years back[ before I found satanism] were control freaks that tried to make my life miserable.I am a dedicated Satanist and proud and would never give a christian woman a time a day.They are evil pararsites just looking to suck the blood out of you until you have nothing left and then kick you to the curb.I would rather be alone.|||1.God


2.Kindness


3.Humor


4. . . dunno. . .|||not someone who is criticizing.

No comments:

Post a Comment